Everybody wants to look well groomed and picture perfect in their everyday lives. Achieving perfection is not just a dream traditionally women have always resorted to waxing, tweezing or plucking unwanted body hair. But all these methods are very painful and time consuming.
Underarm hair is especially the most troublesome area for women. As the underarm skin is more sensitive than the skin on your arms or legs, waxing is more painful in that area. Shaving also does not provide a complete solution to this problem. It only provides a temporary relief and increases the chances of hair re growth.
For a permanent solution, it is advisable to go for laser removal of underarm hair. Laser treatments are gaining popularity among women as they give you freedom from the pain of undergoing waxing treatments regularly. Laser hair removal treatments are medical procedures which offer you a complete and permanent solution to remove unwanted body hair especially in larger areas of the body.
How Laser hair treatments actually work
Underarm laser hair price and treatments may sound very intimidating, but actually these are very safe and reliable options available to women for removing unwanted body hair. The procedure of this treatment is quite simple the laser targets the melanin in the hair. The Laser emits heat which is strong enough to remove the hair follicle from the root itself.
As the hair is removed from the root, the chances of re growth are very less. The process itself is quite pain free and the only side effect might be the occurrence of redness or swelling in the treated area.
Things to keep in mind before undergoing underarm laser hair removal
- Make sure that you check the credentials of the technician or medical professional who will perform the laser treatment.
- Avoid going out in sunlight for 6 weeks before undergoing laser hair removal.
- Take adequate precautions like proper eyewear, when undergoing the treatment.
- After you have the treatment, it is advisable to avoid direct sunlight exposure on the treated area.
- As laser hair removal removes hair from the roots, it is better to not wax or pluck body hair from the area you want to have the treatment done.Keep in mind that the laser treatments require many sittings. So be prepared to spend some time for getting better results.
It has also been observed that laser hair removal works most effectively on lighter complexioned people who have darker body hair.
Though there are no immediate risks or recovery time required after undergoing laser hair removal, it is always a good idea to follow these great ideas
- Apply an ice pack if you feel that the treated area is blistering.
- Moisturisers also help in reducing the irritation and dryness that you may experience.
- Using a good sunscreen is also a practical tip that should be followed to avoid sunburns.
Underarm laser treatments are by far the best option as far as getting your unwanted body hair removed effectively. Laser treatments offer you the chance to look picture perfect in any dress of your choice.