‘Image is everything to the human being. From the facial appearance, good grooming to the presentation of oneself to others. It s a common fact that the first appearance is what the society judgmental us from thus we should strive to keep a neat and clean appearance.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and the contact point with others from the face, the hands and the body, unfortunately the skin as the protector against foreign harmful organisms such as dirt, dust, bacteria, virus and fungi suffers a lot hence requires a good and healthy Pore Minimizing Product.
Pore Minimizing products have been in existence since the days of old, ranging from natural, synthetic or artificial. A pore cleanser or pore reducer is used to open up the skin pores thus:
· Remove any bacteria or fungus that might lead to rough skin, rashes, pimples that might lead to an infection.
· Improves the skin respiratory function by getting rid of waste via healthy sweating.
· Improve the temperature modulation of the body.
With many pore minimizing products in the market it is crucial to use a product that will not harm your skin, many have been cited as causing of skin blemishes, rough skin, acne and also causing skin cancer.
What to look for when scouting for a safe pore minimizing product:
· Market Reviews: With the availability of internet and social media blog sites, you should find out from the bloggers on their findings and technical information pertaining a recommended product. Reviews and ratings are also available thus you should opt for a highly rated and recommended product.
· Type of product: Natural products are more favored over the artificial products, this should be a cautious step since fake or non genuine products will exist and look just like the original. You should purchase products bearing unbroken seals, hologram security seal and also log in the code to confirm their authenticity.
· Before buying a product you should find out all its ingredients and also be versed with the pharmaceutical and medical details of all banned or illegal substances that should not be used e.g. mercury, sulphur etc.
· Join a social media blog forum to harness information as well as raise queries about the product. The internet is a wide source of information thus will make you come up with a well informed decision. The forum will include success stories as well as unfortunate incidences.
· You should inquire about the products safety from the local, national as well as international health organizations. All products are supposed to be examined, analyzed and registered under statutory as well as human health organizations, a product missing accreditation or registration should be suspect and not be used.
A healthy good looking skin is paramount to your good health as well, your morale booster and improves your self esteem thus you should endeavor to use harmless pore minimizing products that are certified and registered. A good starting point is normally the use of natural substances such as lemon juice, apple cider, dilute vinegar, brine solution, physical exercises and taking lots of clean water and laying off unhealthy foods.